Our Protective Agents undergo an intensive selection process that includes background checks, psychometric evaluation, and an assessment of ‘hard’ skills including driving, physical fitness and proficiency in armed and unarmed protection skills. We only recruit protectors that have proven competency, both physical and mental, to deal with threats and challenges that could arise. Our protectors have all proven themselves through field experience in hostile environments.
Regardless of the environment in which you operate or the level of your security requirements, our protective services are geared to provide you with professional, peace-of-mind solutions to mitigate risks. This is reflected both in our commitment to training and the range of core competencies that all Protective Agents are required to meet:
- Weapons competency.
- Unarmed combat.
- Advanced driving.
- Combat medical training.
- Emergency medical support.
- Threat analysis and response.
- Advanced operational planning.
- Hostile environment survival.
- Crisis response evacuation assistance.
- Protection diplomacy (confidentiality, discretion and other protocol and etiquette requirements).
- Vehicle, office and residential assessments.
- Regulatory compliance and legal frameworks.