We provide specialist advisory services to companies and executives aimed at assessing and managing risks and developing resilience. Our consultancy can be provided in conjunction with our Protective Services or as stand-alone advisory projects in the fields of interest listed on this site.
Our consultancy is comprised of a core group of highly qualified and experienced consultants, with 10 or more years of experience in security, risk management, intelligence, business strategy and other relevant professional fields. Many of our consultants are accomplished in delivering reports and briefings to captains of industry; some have done so to heads of state and global political leaders.
Our objective is to provide clients with peace-of-mind solutions aimed at enhancing business resilience and mitigating risks to personnel and other assets.
Examples of advisory fields in which we have proven competency include the following:
- Assessment and mitigation of threats for at-risk companies, families and individuals.
- Developing and implementing protection and risk management plans for expatriate families and employees.
- Prevention of workplace violence programmes.
- Assessment of security at residential and commercial premises.
- Investigation and management of safety and security incidents.
Our consulting services are always informed by clients’ needs and therefore are continually evolving and expanding. As with the Protection Services we provide, our advisory services are also based on attention to detail, including meticulous assessments of relevant risk environments, trends and events and the development of pro-active strategies aimed at ensuring that identifiable threats are mitigated.