Arcfyre International was established by Jared Higgins in response to a growing demand for the provision of protection services that are based on professionalism, integrity and a commitment to service excellence. For the past decade, we have provided professional, reliable and confidential services to high net-worth individuals, celebrities and many of the top Fortune 500 companies, in assignments spanning over 30 countries on four continents, at times operating in hostile and significantly unstable environments. We have repeatedly demonstrated our commitment to service excellence in challenging conditions.
We understand that in today’s world executives require a protection service that is operationally sophisticated and responsive to the speed at which risks emerge and evolve. That is why our protection and security services are always supported by continual assessment and analysis of global and local trends – using on-the-ground, real-time intelligence. This allows us to provide clients with informed, expert opinion and advice together with competent and experienced personnel to assist in ensuring the safety and security of personnel.
We believe that clients need not invest resources in security requirements that are unnecessary. As a result, we constantly monitor, evaluate and adapt our working protocols to meet changing dynamics in operational environments, allowing us to provide a consistent ‘peace-of-mind’ service while at the same time reducing costs and overheads where possible.
We are acutely aware that in our industry integrity is paramount and mistakes can cost lives. This understanding guides our vision and value statement, which sets out our objective of being:
- A world leader in our industry, by consistently delivering protection and consulting services built on professionalism, passion, integrity and compliance.
- A legacy-building enterprise known for innovative solutions to complex risks.
- A company for which no challenge is too great.
- A company committed to the development and safety of people.
- A culture that is resilient and forward-looking.
- An enterprise that is values-centred and purpose driven.
- An organization that leads by example.
- A company that is committed to sustainable economic development.
We take pride in our stated purpose of being a legacy-building enterprise and will actively seek to work with other industry leaders to support business that is responsible, resilient and sustainable.
Code of Conduct
The Arcfyre Group is committed to the following Code of Conduct:
- We will always act with honesty and integrity.
- We conduct business in compliance with international and local laws.
- We will not directly or indirectly support parties engaged in waging war in conflict zones.
- At all times we will treat clients, personnel and other stakeholders with dignity, fairness and respect.
- We respect the confidentiality and privacy of clients and will never reveal client information without express permission.
- We are committed to business practices that are fair, ethical and sustainable.
- We act in a socially responsible manner, considering the impact on others of everything that we do.
Arcfyre International is registered with the Private Security Regulatory Authority (PSIRA) as a security service provider, a mandatory requirement for all security companies operating within the borders of South Africa. All operational personnel are also individually registered with and licensed through PSIRA.
Arcfyre International is fully licensed under the Firearms Control Act of 2000 to possess and issue business-owned firearms to personnel deemed competent by regulatory authorities. In addition to the requirements contained in the Act, Arcfyre has implemented strict, additional firearm protocols governing all aspects relating to the legal possession and use of firearms.
Arcfyre International carries global public and vehicle liability insurance.
Arcfyre’s Security Operations Centre (SOC) operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week to provides critical support to field operations through the collection, monitoring and analysis of intelligence and events around the world.
Registered Security Service Provider. PSIRA Registration Number 1225667.